These are the only sunflower tooth brushes out there! This bamboo tooth brush has been lazer engraved with beautiful sunflowers. These tooth brushes should be washed before first use.
Why switch to a sunflower bamboo toothbrush?
It's time to say goodbye to the traditional plastic toothbrush! Conventional toothbrushes are made from a variety of different plastics including high-density polyethylene and nylon, neither of which are biodegradable which has disastrous effects on the environment!
How should we do? Choosing bamboo toothbrush is the best solution. Bamboo is a highly renewable resource. Bamboo toothbrush handles take only around six months to compost, which is great for the Earth.
Here Are More Reasons To Love Our Dental Travel Set:
- Made with soft bristles to prevent gum irritation.
- The shape of the bristles is curved upwards for hard-to-reach areas.
- The bristles are made of high-quality nylon.
- Smooth-polished handle to ensure a comfortable brushing experience.
- Lightweight and portable
- Bamboo has natural antibacterial properties
BPA Free Soft Bristles
The bristles are made from high quality nylon, which can provide maximum performance to Remove Stain, Tartar and Plaque for your white teeth and sensitive gums.Your teeth will always remain healthy!
Nature and 100% Biodegradable Handles
Our toothbrush handles are completely biodegradable, throw the handle into your compost pile, where it will decompose naturally!
- The curve shape of the bamboo handle fits great in your hand.
- The bamboo handle is very smooth and has no splinters.
- Bamboo toothbrush handles take only around six months to compost, while a plastic one takes hundreds of years to fully break down.
- Handle Length: 6.9 Inch
- Brush head length: 1.3 Inch
- Bristles length: 1.1 Inch